Role: Director of Study
Accountable to: Principal
Accountable for: All teaching staff in the School
Job Purpose: To assist the Principle and the Vice Principal in delivering a bold and inspirational leadership for the School. Strive to create and uphold an environment for teaching and learning that empowers teachers and pupils to achieve their fullest potential and ensure the values of the School are upheld in accordance with the policies of the Whole school values.
1. Overall responsibility for academic management and management of all teachers and staff.
2. Formulate school rules and regulations and other administrative regulations.
3. Ensure the effective implementation of school rules and regulations.
4. Consistently manage and improve the performance of teachers and staff leading to better outcomes for all.
5. Responsible for contacting and maintaining overseas partnerships and holding regular meetings.
6. Ensure that the academy complies with educational and other relevant legislation, including health and safety.
7. Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities.
1. To provide the best possible teaching and learning processes and environment for the students;
2. To improve students achievements and performance in the class as well as in extra curriculum activities;
3. To accustom students to western teaching and learning style and improve their performance in relative exams;
4. To facilitate the attainment of each student’s full potential and develop academic as well as non-academic skills via the teaching of the subject;
5. To teach predominantly Economics in IGCSE/A level programs and some English course if is necessary；
6. To take effective classroom management and involvement with student affairs management;
7. To work effectively as part of a teaching team and collaborate with other teachers based in the same school;
8. To actively participate students extra curriculum activities and involve management of student affairs;
9. To facilitate and coordinate, in close cooperation with school principal and center director, the school’s operation for the outstanding internal and external achievements.
10. To take a major role in the day-to-day running of all academic affairs and plan and organize all kind of examinations, both internal and external;
11. Provide monitoring of current teaching staff and conduct teaching evaluation and teaching quality control. Assist HQ with the recruitment and induction of new teaching staff;
12. Promote the mission, values, and achievements of the school to all stakeholders of the school and partake all activities that facilitate school development including student recruitment activities.
13. To keep regular contact with CAVC UK through monthly report and tel-conference;
14. To implement the CAVC’s < teaching quality manual> and QA system according to policies from CAVC.
1. High school management experience will be plus, with at least 3 years teaching experience and be familiar with A-Level Curriculum System.
2. The ability to be reflective, with good communication and listening skills;
3. Impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience.
4. Excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and
5. Strong leadership, management and organizational skills and excellent
6. Inter-personal skills.
7. Be familiar with Chinese culture.
1、Salary: RMB 25,000/month—RMB40,000/month before tax in total .Increments are negotiable;
2、Accommodation: free accommodation in campus or accommodation allowance of RMB 5,000 will be provided;
3、Vacation Payment：Full salary during winter and summer vacations after passing probation;
4、Flight Ticket: economic round-trip ticket allowance(per academic year with continuing contracts);
5、Commercial Medical Insurance will be provided;
6、Work Visa: Yes;
7、Contract Period：2 years’ renewable;
8、Office Time: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm;
9、Work Location: ChangeZhou, JinagSu Province
Shanghai YiJin Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai YI JIN Education InformationConsultation Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009，which is one of thebiggest education group in Shanghai.
YIJIN provides high quality education courses and professional educationinformation consulting solutions to the users in Shanghai and the easternregion of China. Since its establishment, YI JIN has been adhering to the ideaof Study for Future, Teach for Knowledge, and committing to build theintegration of international education group.
To let users enjoy the experiencefor the purpose of high quality education course, YI JIN develops innovation,forges ahead, and renders the contribution for the progress and development ofChina's education industry as well as making the high quality internationaleducation take root in China.
Yijin Education Group brand including CAVC Shanghai and Changzhou Campus, Lucton Kindergarten Shanghai, Thetford PrepSchool Shanghai, LeaderKids NurseryInstitution, Further Education Group & Suctone IT Consultation branch.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 4-5F, Building No.6 ,Lane 200 YunXin Road, JingAn District, Shanghai, China