Location: Zhenru Line 11, Shanghai
Starting: Sept. 1st, 2019
Position：ESL Teacher for G1/2/3 local students
1.Monday to Friday work, no weekend work
2.Develop and implement highly engaging lessons based upon extensive content knowledge and understanding of student
3. Maximum 24 teaching hours per week, 9am-4pm working time
4. Work as a member of a school teacher in Chinese daily school
1. English Native speaker required.
2. Bachelor or above degree in teaching area is required. TEFL, TESOL certificate at least 120 hours training also required.
3. Minimum 2 years teaching experience in given teaching area. For non-experience candidates with background in Education or relevant subject will be considered.
4. Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession.
5. Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cultural sensitivity.
6. Be flexible, reliable and responsive to the needs of the organization.
7. Willing to commit to at least a full academic year. (12 months)
Conditions of employment/ Compensation:
1. at least 1 year contract.
2. The monthly salary 14k-17k, negotiable
3. Accommodation allowances .
4. Free lunch on campus.
5. All paid Chinese official holidays and 5 paid sick leave days
6. 1000 USD air ticket reimbursement or health insurance
7. Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided (free).
8. Well-equipped school in pleasant and convenient area of city.
Shanghai Brisbane Education Training Centre
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Established in June 2002, Shanghai Brisbane Education Training Centre (SBETC) is a joint educational venture between Shanghai Huacheng Foreign Language Training Centre and Tengda International Industries Pty. Ltd. (Est 1996). SBETC currently holds the “Chinese-Foreign Cooperative-Run School” license granted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
To date over 10,000 teenagers have participated in our overseas study tour/arts & music programs. More than 5,000 teachers have attended our teacher training programs during the past decade, both in China and overseas. Our most recent achievements include: the “2010 Shanghai World Expo Music Festival” commissioned by the Shanghai World Expo Event Department. We invited the Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra to Brisbane in 2009 to celebrate 20 years of Queensland-Shanghai Sister State Relationship. We initiated the participation of six Chinese schools at the Australia International Music Festival held in Sydney in July 2009. Since 2001 we have attracted many young talented musicians from overseas to perform at the Australia Music Festival.
SBETC has championed the cause of international education and exchange for many years, convinced that students with international experience and a global perspective are crucial for the development and welfare of our modern world.
Our managing director, Mr Edgar Qian, travelled the world to forge many exchange agreements with leading universities and other prominent educational institutions for the purpose of encouraging and strengthening cultural relations and intellectual cooperation between the People’s Republic of China and other countries..
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 中国上海徐汇区中山南二路988弄15号4楼