• possess a university degree and teaching qualification from a recognised college/university.
• Have at least two years teaching experience.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and to present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• Reliable and respectful at all times.
• Has an excellent record of teaching, flexible and adaptable
• Has the capacity for creativity and innovation across and beyond the curriculum.
• Able to work successfully under pressure with excellent organisational skills
• A confident and competent user of IT in the classroom and for administrative purposes
• Enthusiastic and passionate about education with a sound understanding of best practices and a working knowledge of Key Middle school, IGCSE and A Level qualification.
• Proactive in all aspects of school life through participation and support.
• Able to present a professional image in line with the high expectations of GIA
About the School
Located at the foot of longquan mountain, Griffin International Academy (GIA) is a high-standard and internationalised day and boarding school with a K-12 curriculum, collegiate system, tutor-based teaching system, garden-like environment and an innovative approach that incorporates the best in Chinese and western education. GIA was founded through joint investments by GreatChina International Education Group and Chengdu Education Investment & Management Group and covers an area of 54667㎡. The campus is only a half-hour's drive away from Taikoo Li and downtown Chengdu.
GIA aims to enrol eligible students from mainland China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and other countries.
Griffin International Academy encourages each student to consistently enhance themselves, empower and embolden those around them through positive energy, and continue to repay and improve society so as to grow up as an independent and empathetic leader for the world.
• A highly positive and conducive environment where mutual respect resonates throughout our beautiful campus
• An enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents and Board members, who are dedicated to maximise student achievement for each and every child, and to create positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom
• Polite and eager to learn students and very supportive parents
• First class facilities including Apple school, modern Science labs, Art and music studios,
• Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
• Other benefits include
Flight allowance, International medical insurance, end of contract gratuity, Visa cost in China, Quality accommodation on Campus.
GreatChina International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
An education company aiming to help both students and employees access success.
Starting in 1996, GreatChina International Education (GIE) has been working with Chinese students and young professionals to prepare for and explore future careers, pursue higher education goals, and develop skills to be successful in classes and the workplace. GIE offers a broad range of integrated services, including test prep, study abroad counseling & planning, international education (such as bridge and joint programs with high schools and colleges), cultural and educational exchange, career counseling, international talent acquisition, and educational technology. GIE is registered at the federal and state levels of the United States and recognized by the Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles and Houston, certified by the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs (NAFSA), the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF). GIE has also been approved by Chinese authorities including the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Security, the Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Bureau of Civil Affairs and the Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. In addition to partnering with over 20 domestic educational authorities, international academic agencies, immigration agencies, and higher institutions, GIE has networked with schools and higher institutions all across the United States and prominent study destinations such as Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Singapore. GIE is currently headquartered in Chengdu with presences in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Kunming, Hainan and Nanjing with expansion into New York City, Phoenix, Dallas, and Los Angeles. Through GIE's 3R corporate culture, we are committed to responsible and sustainable business practices (Responsibility); we respect ideas and encourage collaboration (Respect); and we focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for clients and employees (Reliability).
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: Lower Dongda Street, No.126, Xinian Plaza Suite A 25th Floor, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China