HR Senior Recruiter
Seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to talent source the best candidates for the most forward educational institution in China.
- Source online and offline potential candidates via various social media outlets and networking events
- Actively reach out to the prospective candidates over via email, Linkedin, Wechat, phone, etc.
- Recruit and interview potential applicants based on experience, skills and education
- Routinely update job description and advertise open job positions according to company’s development
- Maintain a database of all the potential candidates
- Organize new employee orientation, on-board dates and training programs
- Work with the management to develop upon the WOWKIDS Employee Handbook
- Conduct employee performance evaluations/audits and 1-1 review sessions.
- Work with the management to develop the best work-place labor practices, salary benchmark, employee engagement and develop & implement appropriate KPI assessments which are compliant with People's Republic of China labor laws
- Work alongside management to foster company culture and maintain company standards
1. At least two-year experience in foreign talent acquisition position or similar job role
2. Have Bachelor's degree and above
3. Have established networking groups on various social media platform such as Wechat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
4. Recognize the strategic values of every employee and propose suggestions for horizontal employee movements
5. From a native speaking country
6. Be able to juggle a variety range of priorities while meeting all the necessary deadlines
7. Be results driven, flexible, and form solutions from complex information.
8. Have basic Mandarin speaking skills is a plus
Wowkids Innovation Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Wowkids Creativity Hub is an award winning, foreign and Chinese owned, state of the art facility teaching elementary students how to make, create and invent. We teach students the hands on practical skills they need to think, create and make their dream projects whilst promoting a sustainable and useful approach to each idea.
Local and Foreign designers, technology enthusiasts, engineers and hobbyist makers have designed an award winning, hands on curriculum teaching beginner, intermediate and advanced making skills, tool training and creative thinking lessons.
This is a very exciting time in the global maker movement and our company is at the forefront of teaching these 21st Century skills to children not only China but in the world.
This is our third year of success and with continuing fantastic support from loyal and open minded families we are expanding again.
Our team is very much looking forward to add new team members that have experience teaching young children in the classroom and can continue delivering our curriculum to the highest of standards.
This is a great opportunity for those passionate teachers wishing to switch from their Monday to Friday, nine to five routines and broaden their teaching skills. You will be trained in a variety of 21st Century making and inventing skills whilst working alongside other like-minded team members and students.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Ala City, 66 Xianfengjie Building No. 2 3rd Floor, Unit 302-3