-20-25 Coaching Hours Per Week
-Evenings & Weekends
-Strat Fall 2019
1. Provide quality sports training to Chinese youth ages 3-18.
2. Effectively train Chinese youth ages 3-18 in individual, small group, and large group settings.
3. Effectively, responsibly, and appropriately manage Chinese youth ages 3-18 in a sports setting with integrity, responsibility, diligence, and professionalism.
4. Effectively evaluate individual and team strengths and growth areas.
5. Develop individual and team training programs.
6. Develop individual and team improvement plans.
7. Effectively support continued player development to reach an elite level.
8. Effectively coach, manage, and develop a Chinese youth sports team to compete at an elite level.
9, Build strong relationships with colleagues, players, and parents.
10. Professionally and positively represent and promote our company in the Chinese and international community.
1. Knowledge and Skills of SportsTraining Methods
2. Knowledge and Skills of Coaching Youth
3. Effective Communication Skills (oral and written-English)
4. Effective Interpersonal Skills
5. Strong Organizational Skills
7. Self Starter
8. Takes Direction
China Youth Sports Association
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
China Youth Sports Association provides Chinese youth ages 3-18 and Chinese youth organizations with academic and athletic opportunities, training, coursework, and consultancy through experienced international (native English speaking) and Chinese educators and trainers. Through quality program development, implementation, and management, China Youth Sports Association aims to foster excellence in learning and development both academically and athletically. With an international vision, China Youth Sports Association strives to prepare individuals, groups, and organizations to reach their full potential in a globally interconnected society.
- Current Location: Shanghai China