• Plan and teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives while applying Athena teaching approaches.
•Effectively deploy a range of strategies to manage and develop the classroom environment to create a welcoming, open, effective and positive learning atmosphere.
•Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners.
• Apply appropriate forms of assessment to monitor student progress.
• Provide timely and effective student feedback.
• Support the center with marketing events.
• Bachelor’s degree above
• TESOL or TEFL qualification (120 hours+) or TKT
• Minimum one-year English teaching experience above, ideally related to the teaching of reading, writing and/or general English courses.
• No criminal record
Salary Package & Benefits
1.Competitive monthly salary: 16000-19,000RMB/before tax, negotiable according to qualifications, experience and position.
2. Monthly housing allowance（2000-4000RMB）
3.Sonspered Z visa
4.Annual bonus: up to 1-month salary (based on performance)
5.10 days paid annual leave + statutory holidays
6.Top level global medical insurance: MSH
7.Annual flight allowance 6000RMB
8.Provide help for finding a suitable apartment
9.7 nights free accommodation upon first arrival
10. Other benefits.
Wed-Fri: 1pm-9pm Weekends: 9am-6pm
About the company
Athena Academic English is the subsidiary of Elite K12 International Education Group, which runs five K12 international schools and nine training centers in China. We have a library of 5000 children’s English books. Adopting the US Common Core State Standard and the Project-based Learning (PBL) teaching methodology, our aim is to provide students opportunities in not only learning Academic English but also acquiring the soft-skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity, to enable them to adapt to the constantly changing 21st century.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Athena Academy is the subsidiary of Elite K-12 International Education Group. We adopt the US Common Core Standard and the teaching methodologies of Project-based Learning (PBL) in designing our programs. Our aim is to provide our students opportunities in not only learning Academic English, but also acquiring the soft-skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity, which will enable them to adapt and enhance their own capacity in this constantly changing 21st century.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.200 West Yan'an Road, Shanghai, China