2019 - English Teacher Wanted (Wuhan)
YKI is a kindergarten based on the educational concept of “setting up a virtuous mind and a spirit of wisdom”. We hope that every child who leaves YKI can become a healthy, independent, confident, intelligent and innovative member of society.
YKI is currently accepting several applications for salaried positions in various locations in central China. We need 2~4 teachers to start working from April May or June, 2019. Teachers will be assigned to classes teaching students aged from 2~12 in our kindergarten or after-school programs.
* A minimum salary of 15000~20000 RMB per month (no more than 35 working hours per week, including 25 teaching hours and 10 prep hours, Mon-Fri)
* Paid national holidays, winter vacation for 2~3 weeks, and summer vacation for 3~4 weeks
* Accommodation subsidy
* Paid health insurance
* One meal a day (not available on the weekends and national holidays)
* Working Visa
* On-the-job training
* Round-trip airfare reimbursement (paid after complete a one-year contract)
* Renewal contract bonus
HOW TO APPLY
* Native English speakers hold passports from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, or English-speaking countries.
* At least a B.A. degree or diploma from accredited colleges or universities
* Early childhood education major is a plus
* Or B.A. with TESOL/TEFL certificate is preferred
* No criminal record
* Minimum two years of related work experience
* Commitment to stay in China for a full 12-month teaching period
* Highly interested in educational work
B. Apply with your
1) Resume (in Word format): Highlight any teaching experience as well as any experience with children.
2) Recent photo (within 3 months)
3) Copies of the above documents
Note: Your application will not be proceeded until all the required documents are received.
Young International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
YKI is based on the educational concept of “setting up a virtuous mind and a spirit of wisdom”. We hope that every child who leaves YKI can become a healthy, independent, confident, intelligent and innovative member of society.
- Current Location: Wuhan China