English teachers are wanted in NANJING
Duties and Responsibilities
· Contribute to themed parties (e.g. Christmas, New Year, etc.)
· Classes or activities preparation
· Ensure proper work and class attendance (follow city-specific rules and regulations)
· Provide feedback and motivation in accordance with company policy (e.g. Home Connection, homework communication, semester report cards, oral tests,etc.)
· Communicate with the Chinese Teacher on a regular basis to ensure lesson objectives are met and exceeded as per our provided Curriculum
· On-going professional development through teacher training
Working hours including teaching and office is less than 20hrs per week, it may vary based on location, however the expected work time is:
· Wednesday: 4:30pm-8:30pm
· Thursday and Friday: 4:00pm-8:30pm
· Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am-8:00pm
· Teaching time should not exceed 18hours per week
· Bachelor degree or above
· TESOL/TEFL or equivalent certification
· Willingness to learn and develop professionally
· Basic salary 24,000-28,000RMB plus 2000 housing allowance
· Z work visa provided.
· Reimbursement of max. amount of 10,000 RMB air ticket as signing the second year’s contract
· Accident and Medical insurance.
· 11 days+ Chinese statutory holidays paid.
· Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
· Chinese Festival Allowance
· 10 days Annual Leave
Nanjing Mo Ben Education Training Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Many English learners are trying to find a good English speaking course to improve their English speaking, but they don’t know where to start. It seems that there are too many English speaking courses out there and they don’t know which is the good ones. The fact is that it’s not easy to find a good course that really works. Here are few ways we choose 1. Effortless English course 2. Pimsleur method 3. Deep English course 4. English Explosion course
- Current Location: Nanjing China
- Address: 2068, 2nd Floor, a2 Pavilion, Hongyang Furniture Hall, No.48 Daqiao North Road, Pukou District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province