• Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university
• Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
• Two years post degree experience working with ages 3-12 preferred
• Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
• Classes held weekday nights and on the weekend, 2 days off on weekdays.
• Lesson planning, including use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the staff team to ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, and presentations
• Attend centre social events
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Learning Education（Longman Schools） has over 19 years’ experience in the ESL industry serving Chinese young learners needs with its 35 campuses in all over China. We have 35 schools throughout China,at the meantime, we have served more than 300000 students.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 27th Floor,Block A, No 388 West Jiangwan Rd, ,Shanghai