This is Zhuhai Yung Wing International Kindergarten. We have an excellent team of English teachers who work together to make this one of the best international kindergartens in China! We place great importance on giving our English team all of the support they need. Our kindergarten features lots of facilities and functional areas for teachers and studetns, including a swimming pool, sand box, playground, science room, library, art room and more!
Zhuhai Yung Wing International Kindergarten is located in the Pearl River Delta, just a bus/train ride away from Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou, and bordering Macau. Zhuhai enjoys great weather year round, with cool winters and sunny summers, great for trips to one of the many surrounding islands or hiking in the many mountains located around the city.
Zhuhai Yung Wing International Kindergarten, No.1 ShiHua Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China
Starting Date: July, August, 2019
Requirements for candidates:
• Native speaker from the U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, or Singapore, or
• Non-native speaker with a Degree from one of the native English speaking countries mentioned above
• University degree (Bachelor’s or higher)
• TEFL or TESOL certificate (minimum 120 hours)
• Kindergarten/early childhood work experience preferred
Skills: • Responsible, punctual, patient with children and enthusiastic when teaching
• Monthly starting salary of 16,000 – 20,000 RMB, depending on qualifications and experience
• A yearly salary increase of 1,500 RMB (after two years of working with our school)
• A yearly performance bonus of up to 10,000 RMB for teachers who have completed an entire school year (Sept - July)
• A bonus for completion of first year contract of 5,000 RMB (11,500 RMB loyalty bonus after 2 years)
• 5 hour work days (9:00am-11:30am, 2:30pm-5:00pm)
• 3 hour lunch breaks (11:30am – 2:30pm)
• Lesson planning time with your team every week for 2.5 hours
• A team of Chinese teachers in the classroom to support the English teachers during class time.
• Opportunities for promotion with included monthly bonuses (Grade Leader, Team Leader, Trainer, Experimental Class Researcher, etc.)
• Paid national holidays
• Additional paid Christmas holiday (1 week)
• More opportunities for extra income (Saturday morning toddler classes, summer camps, etc.)
• English speaking office staff to help with any questions you may have.
• 50% tuition discount for teachers' children at our kindergarten
• Health insurance provided
• Our kindergarten follows the High Scope method, which emphasizes active participatory learning. Active learning means students have direct, hands-on experiences with people, objects, events, and ideas.
• Ages of students range from 2-6 years old
• Class sizes are anywhere from 20-33 students per class, depending on age.
• English teachers are only responsible for teaching two/three classes the whole year.
• We follow a curriculum based around large and small group teaching, to help maximize one on one time with each student. This also helps with class management.
Required information in application letter:
•Reference letter by previous company
•Degree & TEFL certificates
•Passport (photo page )