--INTRODUCTION TO YOUR WORK--
1. Complete teaching tasks on time.
2. Complete students' regular assessment goals on time.
3. Preparing lessons actively, learning constantly, improving teaching quality and students' language proficiency.
4. Work 5 days a week; generally 25 work hours in a week. In case of exceeding class hours, that will be settled separately according to the agreed price.
* English mother tounge country is must
* 2 years of teaching experience. If you have TEFL certification then work experience is optional
* We help you obtain work visa provided with following documents
a) Your passport (ID page)
b) Bachelor's degree certificate
c) English teaching work experience paper (it is preferred that you provide tax papers; which will make it easier to obtain the work visa)
d) No criminal certificate (dated not earlier than six months)
e) Health report ie. HIV
Note: To actually apply for visa b),d),e) documents must be stamped by the Chinese Embassy in your country.
* Accommodation is provided
* Job start date: ASAP, not later than 25 Aug, 2019
linhequ huadaofu peixunxuexiao youxiangongsi
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
this is a new international English school for young children aged 3 to 16. We look forward to your arrival in order for them to be exposed to pure and high quality English education.
This is a quiet and culturally rich small city. The cost of living is very low. Therefore, the salary is lower than that of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. The quality of life here is much higher.
People are very enthusiastic and the surrounding travel and entertainment culture is very rich and convenient.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Waldorf International Language School, Bayannur City,Inner Mongolia, China