IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native/non native English speakers to live, to work, and to travel in this fascinating country, China. More than 400 million Chinese are learning English, your knowledge may change the life of a kid.
- English teaching for kindergarten;
- Age 3-6 y. o., 20-25 kids/class;
- Working cities: mainly south of China;
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, with weekend off and national holidays;
- Work from Monday to Friday, 7:30 to 12:00, 2:30 to 5:30;
- Off at weekends;
- Bilingual Chinese co-teacher and manager will help you with organizing class;
- Necessary teaching materials provided;
- Bachelor or higher degree;
- 2 years or longer of graduation for non native speakers;
- TEFL certificate and Teaching experience preferred ;
- Pure English accent preferred;
- Skill of instruments, dancing, singing, music, painting, PE, sports preferred;
- The key to be with kids is to act like a kid;
- Salary: starting with 9K-14K CNY monthly, depending on qualification and experience;
- Accommodation: free private apartment; free meals every working day; low living cost;
- Contract bonus: 5000 CNY after complete every one-year contract;
- Paid Chinese holidays: around 10 days;
- Insurance: Medical and accident insurance;
- Work visa: Z as a teacher;
- Other: airport pick-up; pre-job training; hotel accommodation; help settle down.
If you have the passion to teach, if you are looking for earning overseas, traveling, trying new challenges, learning Chinese language and it’s mysterious culture, getting the opportunity to work in a brand new cross-cultural environment in one of the fastest growing economies in the world, join us! Optional start immediately or start in August 2019.
Idea International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China