Position: International PE Teacher for primary department
1. to plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences for all pupils
2. to prepare the teaching environment, whether inside or outside a classroom, for meaningful class activities
3. to provide a variety of learning materials and resources
4. to ensure that the teaching equipment and resources are well managed
5. to establish and communicate clearly the learning intentions for all activities
6. to use all relevant technology to support understanding and development
7. to identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet the pupils’ varying needs
8. to evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement
9. to assign and grade any class work, homework, tests and assessments in line with School’s policies
10. to ensure that an acceptable standard of pupils’ behavior is clearly stated and consistently maintained
11. to ensure that all pupils are treated with respect – fairly and equally
1. Ability to inspire pupils with a love of learning
2. Ability to stretch and develop the most able pupils, whilst also ensuring that the English curriculum remains accessible to all
3. Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life
4. Strong personal-relations and team-working skills
5. Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
6. Good administrative and organisational abilities
7. Good communication skills
8. Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community
9. Rigorous can-do attitude
10. A positive team player with a sense of humour
Elite K12 Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Elite K12 aims to nurture Chinese global citizens. We provide integrated Pre-K to 12 education solutions for Chinese families who desire a high quality International education. Elite K12 programs include branded international kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, after school programs and international education counselling services.
Elite K12 is an exclusive partner to Hurtwood House in China. Hurtwood House, founded in 1970, is one of the most prestigious private sixth-form colleges in UK. Hurtwood House has outstanding academic record with A-level results consistently ranking top among peers. Hurtwood House is also a center of excellence for the performing and creative arts. Among the graduates each year, around 35% are admitted to top 7 universities in UK and around 15% are admitted to most top art schools.
Athena Education International is a division of Elite K12 Education Group. Athena is a new, superior model of international education for K-G12 Chinese learners. With locations throughout China and online, we are changing the way Chinese families think about English language education and overseas study.
We founded HD Ningbo School, a leading and innovative, bilingual Grade 1-9 school in Ningbo two years ago. This proved to be extremely successful and the Secondary School opened on a superb new site in September 2015. We are collaborating with Hurtwood House, the foremost private co-educational boarding school in UK, to provide International high school programmes in China. Elite K12 offers access to high quality, International education from pre-school to senior secondary school and helps students to enter top overseas schools and universities.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Songjiang district