As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge.
Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
SMT will be trained to be a qualified center Service Manager (SM) to provide leadership to the center service team. SMT will work closely with SM and center service staffs (Foreign Teachers (FT), Study Advisors (SA) and Customer Service Assistants (CSA)).
Average of 20 teaching hours & 20 SM Preparation hours per week (Schedule distribution subject to center and training requirements).
1. Demonstrate ability to teach excellent classes incorporating Wall Street English (WSE) methodology.
2. Develop familiarity with core and supplemental WSE classes and products.
3. Build rapport and respect among students and colleagues.
4. Develop an understanding of SM responsibilities and daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
5. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of WSE Service KPIs.
6. Continue to balance FT teaching responsibilities with professional development.
7. Understand the roles and tasks of center SAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate SA performance.
8. Understand the roles and tasks of center CSAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate performance.
1. At least 1 year management experience in multi-national company, education sector preferred;
2. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
3. Teaching certificate: CELTA or equivalent, an excellent teacher is preferred;
4. Bachelor’s degree or above;
5. Strong communication skills;
6. Strong leadership capability;
7. Win-win thinking, ability to handle complaints;
8. Able to work under pressure;
9. Able to working flexible schedule;
1. 20,000-22,000 RMB base salary plus bonus.
2. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
3. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.
4. Airport Pickup and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival.
5. Assistance with finding accommodation
6. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
7. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
8. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
9. Career development opportunities.
10. Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
11. Visa process and medical check reimbursement.
12. Student and staff referral bonus system.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team, your journey can start today.
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121