The ESL teacher is required to teach English as a second language to adult students at various levels and in different learning situations. Teaching is delivered in accordance with the Web International teaching programme
Qualifications / Skills
• CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification preferred
• Valid ESL teaching experience valued
• Native English speaker
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Displays time management skills
• Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
• Works independently and as part of a team
• Have teenager teaching experience
• Good appearance
• Teaching English as a Second Language to students in all of Web’s eight levels
• Teaching the full range of Web International’s classes and courses with the exception of Private Classes at the two lowest levels; IB & TH.
• Conducting demonstration classes for prospective students. This may be on or off site
• Planning and preparing lessons with due diligence as well as teaching classes correctly as scheduled, using the materials provided
• Creating materials for and delivering Social Club lessons as scheduled
• Adhering to a forty-hour working week, including twenty-five classroom hours
• Supervising tests, exams, end-of-level assignments and conducting individual level assessments as and when requested
• Conducting administrative tasks including level placements when necessary, providing appropriate written comments in student manuals and recording student attendance.
• Participating in the school’s social programme including Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs) as and when required as part of the teacher’s scheduled working hours.
• Participating in promotional and marketing activities organised by the school as and when required as part of the teacher’s scheduled working hours
• Participating in teacher training programmes and workshops organised by the school as and when required as part of the teacher’s scheduled working hours
• Attending all scheduled meetings where his/her presence is required unless those meetings occur during the teacher’s holiday or the teacher’s day off.
• Providing academic support as requested by the Education Department and our school in his / her working hours. This may include curriculum development and emergency teaching support at other centres.
Shanghai WEBI English School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
WEBI English school established in 1998 , until now more than 10 years , we need ESL teachers to teaching teenagers students (age is between 7-15) or adults (age is between 20-40 )
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: (Nanyang 1931 ) 9th floor , No 165 of Yude road of xuhui district