Client and Student Management:
• Guide and motivate students to keep them on track for their study plans, work in collaboration with students’ primary advisors (PA) to follow-up with students to ensure they are completing assigned tasks
• Advise and mentor students in all aspects of their lifecycle as clients, including academic, extra-curricular, break planning, interview training etc. as guided by BE US standards and according to guidelines from PA
• Organise short-term tutoring and standardized testing timeline based on requirements outlined by the PA
• Continually check and track progress of students via communication with schools/tutors
• Help to manage students’ active application period to monitor application essay drafting and editing, completion and submission of all needed documents
Communication with Parents:
• Inform parents of their child’s progress, maintain communication via WeChat with China consultants, and promptly provide feedback and monthly reports
• Understand and manage parents’ expectations, communicate regularly via WeChat
• Help manage parents' concerns/requirements/issues once child is abroad
US Education Content and Curriculum Development:
• Support the overall knowledge and growth of the expertise of the US team with creation of content related to study abroad and the US education system
• Research and keep up on US education news and trends that may be relevant for our clients and potential clients
• Create relevant content for candidate building courses as well as overall admissions mentorship curriculum
• Facilitate workshops, webinars and 1-on-1 advising related to the US education system
• Create and deliver presentations on topics related to US education for potential clients
• Write articles or film videos about schools, issues faced by Chinese students studying abroad to be used on company website, WeChat account, and other marketing channels
• Represent BE at events/dinners/galas we are invited to attend
Communication with Schools:
• Keep in touch with schools overseas to track students' progress and keep an eye on issues
• Request regular reports from the schools/guardians
• Request additional support and help whenever needed from schools
• Build up relationships with schools – this helps in the long-run for SA and all premium clients
• Additional projects as assigned by manager within keeping of the goals of the BE US division
• Provide training for new consultants and BE China offices on certain aspects of study abroad
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
BE Education was founded in 2003, The Headquarter is located in Shanghai, and there are branches in Beijing, Chengdu and Shenzhen. We have more than 100 excellent and talented employees.
BE offers a suite of programs, all of which share the same core values of integrity, expertise, and aspiration for excellence. Our programs are designed to complement each other and focus on offering ways for Chinese students to access international education.
Education Consulting and Summer Programs
BE Education Consulting helps students access to top international schools abroad. In addition, BE Education Consulting provides ancillary services, including student assessment, personal statement counseling, and progress tracking. BE operates proprietary summer programs which are hosted at top schools, colleges, and universities, including Harvard, MIT, Eton College, and Charterhouse.
Oxford International Colleges of China
BE develops and manages Oxford International Colleges of China (OIC). These exclusive English-language boarding high schools are aimed at Chinese nationals.
OIC offers a rigorous British A-levels curriculum and aims to place graduates into top English-language universities throughout the world. OIC immerses students in international education and prepares them for life overseas.
BE has the cooperation with Hurun with the international education guides that are considered to be the authoritative source for information about foreign schools, colleges, and universit
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suite 02A-05, 9/F, Yueda 889 Center, 1111 Changshou Road, Shanghai, 200042, China