• Teach Economics and Statistics in Ambright American High School program in an international department of a Chinese high school;
• Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements;
• Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed;
• Report student performance in a timely manner;
• Provide needed guidance to students and parents;
• Organize student activities;
• Guide students throughout independent research projects.
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China