Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
•Working hours is from 8am to 5:30pm .
• Teachers being given between 20 to 25 classes per week, with each class lasting 45 minutes.（13 to 15 hours) with weekends off and public holidays
• Teaching periods from September through February and March through June, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
• Salaries range from 10,000 to 12,000 RMB with 2300rmb housing subsidy based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Certain travel allowances are offered / provided to those teaching for multiple terms in our schools.
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality and skype ID.
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- 2 full lengths photo
- References with contact information
Idea International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China