Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School, founded by LIKEDA Education Investment Management Co. Ltd., is a full-time elementary school which is directly under the administration of Wenzhou Education Bureau. It has been registered in Wenzhou Registration Administration Bureau of Government-sponsored Institution. The Dalton School plans to have 36 classes, and each one has 25 students, starts in September 2017.
Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School inherited the theory, philosophy, and vision of the Dalton Education, which was founded by Helen Parkhurst, a revolutionary educator of the United States, and the founder of the Dalton school in New York. We concentrate on gift that each kid has, educate them according to their aptitude and abilities, and help to develop in long term. Students are able to grow into their own characteristics by having diverse curriculum, customized learning support, flexible student management, delicately designed campus, and fitness-first life concept.
Headmaster Ms. Bai Lili is an expert that enjoys special allowance from the State Council, a special-grade teacher of Zhejiang Province, as well as the former Headmaster of Wenzhou Experimental Primary School. As a well-respected and experienced educator, she is going to start over and build her elite team for Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School!
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• All classes scheduled Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm (working schedule upon discussion);
• Working 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday;
• Teaching maximum 20 classes per week, 40 minutes per class;
• Teaching subject matter;
• Making lesson plans;
• Assessing students’ learning outcomes as required;
• Working closely with Center for Curriculum Development and Management and with colleagues in developing curriculum and courses in your discipline;
• Participating in teaching-related activities as required, and school events as asked;
• Initiating elective courses based on your strengths, which shall be either theme-based or project-based courses;
• Acting as a Deputy Head Teacher of a class to manage a class of students and participate in student activities.
• Faculty needed in September 2019
• An undergraduate degree or above in Education field is required; a graduate degree is preferred
• A teaching license is required
• Teaching experience is preferred
• Provision of any certificates in TESOL/TESL in applying for English teacher is preferred
• Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility
• Determination for academic research and professional growth
Salary and Benefits:
• Growing salary pays based on teaching years and experience
• Paid Z-visa, residence permit
• Sponsored foreign experts teaching license, which comes with a series of training courses
• Insurance provided
• 10000 RMB Home-bound flight allowance each year
• 10 days lodging upon arrival, airport pickup and relocation assistance
• Rent-free furnished accommodation
• Holiday Benefits
• Sponsored academic activities/seminars, etc.
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays and Chinese public holiday
Shanghai Likeda Education Technology Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai Likeda Education Technology Group is based in Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai. The company has successfully invested and established schools around China. These are non-profit private schools. With the prospect of "becoming an international education services and investment organization", Likeda Education adheres to sustainable innovation, provides affordable education services of high quality, and promotes social progress. It plans to establish K-12 schools in selected capital cities and other economically developed cities. Each project involves the capital of over RMB 1 billion.
Besides school investment and operation, Likeda Education is also involved in school branding, professional training, overseas study services, foreign teacher recruitment services, organization and planning of educational activities, and R&D of education curriculum, technology and software. Our mission is to become a Shanghai-based nationwide company that bridges Chinese education with the world.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 27th Floor, 1st Building, Fortune Seaview Garden, 258 Puming Road,Pudong District Shanghai, China