As a Wall Street English part-time English Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students.
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center.
What's in it for you?
1. 20 guaranteed hours per week, comprtitive salary.
2. High-end work environment.
3. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
4. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
5.Career development opportunities.
6. Student and staff referral bonus system.
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland) is a MUST.
2. Junior, senior university students or graduate students with Chinese Student Visa.
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification preferred.
4. English teaching experience preferred.
5. No criminal history.
6. Willing to work evenings and weekends.
This opportunity is ONLY applicable to international university students in Nanjing.
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121