IDEAS CAMP Education
Seasonal part time position-CAMP COUNSELOR
(1) Be able to complete the training as required.
(2) Finish the work on time and with good quality, do not be late or leave early.
(3) To protect the safety of campers, avoid accidents during camp, such as: campers injured, fighting, paper cuts, bullying.
(4) Treat campers with no bad behavior, such as improper behavior; indifference to campers; threatening or beating campers; improper handling for emergency cases
(5) Be able to lead activities with high quality according to the requirements of the camp, including morning assembly, community activities, campers debriefing, etc.
(6) Be able to give positive and correct guidance to campers in case of problems or conflicts
(7) Be able to lead campers to create a positive, warm and harmonious atmosphere.
(8) Be able to propose valuable, actionable improvements for camp staff and the camp itself.
(1) Class assist : helping teachers to manage the class order include give out materials、manage student behavior, etc.
(2) iCamp: Complete icamp system everyday
(3) Activity leading： include sports, arts, club activity and evening activity hosting and leading.
(4) Activity material and venue preparation
(5) Activity clean up after
(6) Gather feedback and adjust the activity
(8) Make sure student's safety.
(9) Write students letter at the end of camp
(10) Opening and closing ceremony performance
1) Accompanying toilet break of campers
2) Assist campers to fill up water bottles
3) Help campers to have their
snack/lunch (for younger campers)
4) Help campers to change clothes (same gender)
5) Taking campers to the nurse station when needed
6) Be patient with the campers and make sure their safety all the time
7) Notice every conflict/issue happened with the campers and help to solve it.
IDEAS CAMP EDUCATION
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
As a professional and international camp education organization, IDEAS Camp serves children from 5 to 18 years old with highly qualified camp education courses and activities. IDEAS aims at cultivating youth with the learning abilities and living capacity required by the 21st century through education innovation. Based on the objective of improving the cross-cultural communications among teenagers through camp education, thus, making them world citizens with global outlook, IDEAS started China’s very first camp education research center and cooperates with camps from 20 countries all over the globe. “We are devoted to play a leading role among the camp education institutions in China. We are resolute to support and influence the development of the young generation positively through education innovation because we strongly believe that the young will change the world and shape the future.”
Vision: Empower youth as global citizens with the skills and commitment to shape a sustainable future Mission： Lead the collaborative development of camp education in China and positively impact education and society through experiential learning
2008: Establishment of IDEAS Youth Development Foundation
2012: Establishment of the very first international standard camp
2014: Strategic cooperation with the world’s top camps from 15 countries
2015: Initiation and establishment of China Camp Education Alliance
2016: Formulation of comprehensive solutions for camp education
2017: Two camps in Beidaihe, Nandaihe are open to the public
2012-2022: Ten camp education development centers will be established in different regions of China
- Current Location: Beijing China