Hefei international school is looking for an experienced English teacher.
• 20 teaching periods per week;
• Curriculum teaching plans are provided. Teachers are expected to design daily lessons aligned with curriculum learning objectives, as well as design quizzes, tests, and/or any other assessments.
• Prepare students for A-Level examinations through intensive study sessions and mock examinations.
• Grade and keep accurate records of student work. Provide individual feedback to students (and parents, if applicable).
• Provide help to students during mid-day breaks and evening study time to establish solid working relationships between students and teachers.
• Participate in faculty meetings, school events, and students activities.
• Native speakers with TEFL/TESOL
• Two or more years of high school teaching experience, preferably in an A-Level program
• Bachelor Degree in related fields, Master Degree is preferred
• Working visa preferred
• Possess an authentic concern for students' achievement and the growth of our program
Ray International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ray International Academy committed to helping prepare students for university study through close international cooperation, the introduction of high quality education courses and developing international cooperation courses for Chinese students. We offer an internationalized curriculum and teaching pedagogy catered towards the specialized needs of the Chinese student.
Ray International Academy integrates and promotes different levels of educational resources all over the world. Ray promotes the integration of Chinese and foreign cultural education, as well as helps promote Chinese and foreign cultural education projects in order to build an international cooperation. At the same time, Ray International Academy is an important partner of many professional institutions:
• American University Board of Trustees
• Pearson Education Group
• The British Edexcel National Vocational Education and Examination Center
• The University of Cambridge Examination Committee
• China's Colleges and Universities Management Center
• The American Association of Education Workers
• New York State University System
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F, Block A, No.388 West Jiangwan RD, Hongkou District, Shanghai