We are looking for native teachers for a middle school position in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, South part of China , who can start before November.
Salary offer for one position is up to 15k rmb; another position higher than 20k rmb.
Responsibilities o Plan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning. o Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences. o Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course/content area and audience of learners. o Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and growth) and developmental needs to students, managers/colleagues. o Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments. o Maintain current lesson plans, assessment data (i.e., grades), and attendance records using a defined school-sanctioned electronic interface. o Complete administrative tasks as defined and by set deadlines. o Supervise students’ attendance and behavior and follow up as appropriate, in accordance with the Student Handbook. o Provide materials for academic support (tutoring in school and after school) when a student has not completed assignments, notify relevant staff, and ensure work is graded promptly. o Develop materials and resources, implement, support and/or lead in the production and improvement of curriculum planning as appropriate, and undertake other academic project work as directed. o Ensure lessons are in line with planning and their respective objectives, and that segments of lessons are shared with students, as appropriate. o Supervise and accompany students outside the classroom including lunchtime, assigned duties and on excursions, as appropriate, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times. o Communicate with parents regarding student’s progress, participate in parent meetings on evenings and school wide events. o Attend all staff and departmental meetings. Attend assigned promotional events to help MPA expand. o Participate in the teacher evaluation process and all in-service training as a part of continuing professional development and growth. o Collaborate with other professionals including study advisors, administrators. o Adhere to standards and procedures detailed in the Faculty Handbook. o Attend various school events as arranged from time to time. o Assist, take part in various events such as the Halloween party, Thanksgiving etc o To adhere to sign-in / out regulations – ensure your daily work hours are complete o Assist tutors with any student/study related matters.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
The CHINA-UNI LTD, established in Feb.19, 2013. Registered Address: Birmingham, United Kingdom, registered capital of 30 million pounds, Chinese company has 12 staffs, British company has 10 foreign staffs, they both providing you with the professional consultant & one-stopservice；
Main Scope of Services：
Study in China Project
Foreign teacher agency
Work & Travel Project
Why choose our company ?
1. We have worked in this field for more than 7 years, and we choose famous and good schools all over China.
2. We provide online support (Office Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday) for you all throughout the contract year. For any concerns, feel free to reach out to us, and we will try our best to help you communicate with the school.
3. We charge the school, thus our services are free.
4. We offer professional Working Visa Service
5. We offer 3 times free legal consultation services all throughout the contract year.
6 . visa consulting service.
7. Part time online class opportunity.
8. Optional: Social Gathering with all foreign teachers (organized trip every first Friday of the month) Food,Music&Drinks .
9. Career consultation service.
10. Airport transportation, apartment rental, airfare booking, traffic tickets, and utility bills (water, gas, electricity)
11.Optional: We email you tourism project monthly, you can choose to join .
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市万达广场