TopSchools is looking for an AP Calculus Teacher for the international dept. of a public school in Nanjing. The position will start in Sep or Oct 2019 and salary is RMB 18-23k after tax (negotiable) plus additional housing allowance.
- Competitive salary (18,000 RMB to 23,000 RMB per month, after tax) depending on experience and education;
- 12 month contract;
- Maximum of 25 teaching periods per week (40-45min);
- Housing allowance;
- International air ticket allowance;
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- Paid summer and winter holidays;
- Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar);
- Professional development opportunities.
Job requirements & responsibilities:
- Perform teaching duties and teaching hours per contract;
- Maintain office hours when not in classroom (working hours 7:30am - 4:00pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm);
- Actively engage in student learning;
- Strong teaching experience and interest in high school education;
- Willingness to ensure our students get a high quality education, both in and outside the classroom;
- Be a Native English speaker, preferably American;
- Familiar with American education and pedagogy;
- Possess cultural sensitivity and awareness.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV, two reference letters if you are interested. Thanks for your time.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing