HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest QA Companies, providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With a young and dynamic workforce of more than 500 people, operating in over 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for growth in many regions worldwide, especially in South Asia and Asia Pacific.
Social Media Manager
Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a native English speaking Social Media Manager to work with various departments both domestically and Internationally (Vietnam, India, Russia, UK, USA, South America etc.), to develop, create and distribute content throughout our owned channels as well as through third party solutions, by working with our design and other departments. The Social media manager should manage the content calendar, whilst delivering on time and as needed. They will need to have an understanding of content strategy and be comfortable with copywriting/content creation. The ideal candidate would have experience and understanding of B2B marketing. Knowledge of design and how keywords - SEO/SEM work together is important.
1. Manage and execute content strategy for all related campaigns.
2. Support and (work with marketing team to) create and deliver content needed for offline Events, Seminars and Trade shows as well as managing online content, calendar and working with the marketing team to produce and distribute content for our own channels.
3. Measure and optimize organic marketing campaigns related to content on social media, landing pages, blog/website etc.
4. Work with our SEO partners to optimize content, using keyword research
5. Work with design to make content presentable, and adhere to Brand guidelines, to create a consistent Brand image across all channels.
6. Be able to work across to communicate (in English) content strategy and deliver content to various marketing teams in Vietnam, India and Russia.
7. Communicate with local Country marketing coordinators (Vietnam/India/Other), to deliver analytics and measurables for marketing campaigns, during offline events as well as usual online marketing.
9. Have a basic understanding with google analytics and social analytics
10. Be constantly thinking about how we can expand our Brand reach, engagement and conversions for organic
11. Stay current with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing etc.
1. BA/BS in Marketing and/or in similar field and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Understanding of organic marketing and b2B content strategy, as well as be comfortable with some basic research and copywriting/writing.
3. Be familiar with and have an understanding of the marketing landscape, including paid, owned and earned media and how social media and content strategy fits into it overall
3. Excellent English communicator with the ability to communicate across cultures and departments.
4. Native level fluency in English
5. Broad understanding of global markets
Salary:RMB16k to 20k monthly
All qualified and interested applicants, please forward your resume with expected salary and availability information to us. We sincerely appreciate all applications; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know more about us, please visit www.hqts.com.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
HQTS Group Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Testing/Certification
HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest quality control organizations providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With more than 500 people and operations in 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for aggressive growth in many regions worldwide. We are specifically seeking native speakers from Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Russia.
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China
- Address: 3/F, 152# North Jianxin Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China