1. Give lessons for students with modern hardware and helpful hand-outs;
2. Attend weekly regular meeting, workshop, and other training activities;
3. Be willing to share affective teaching strategies and tactics with peers;
4. Do any paperwork that is required either by the employer or the local authority;
5. Be on duty every Wednesday to Sunday, 40 working hours in total (lesson hours plus office time) per week despite of statutory holidays and traditional festivals;
6. Imply English teaching methods according to either British or North American system;
7. Cultivate students’ interest in English oral expression in daily context with a focus on phonics.
AIDA Education Training School-Wenshan,Yunnan
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Aida Education is an integrated tutoring institution with a major focus on raising kindergarteners’ and teenagers’ interests and passion in certain subjects. We are totally different from standard schools or traditional tutorials, as for we introduce the advanced teaching methods from modern developed countries, combining with the diversified, innovative, and modeled educational manners. In accordance with the concept that “Teaching and learning actually go together on both sides of lesson givers and receivers”, we are devoting full energy into every chance to present the beauty of study to each student as well as their parents, and spare no effort making them embrace happiness, satisfaction, and success.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Huanchengxi Road, 399, Wenshan, Yunnan province