Job Title: Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Students' Age: 3-5 years old
Salary: 20k rmb and above with free accommodation
Job Scope of a Childcare Teacher:
A Childcare Teacher needs to:
1. Be a keen observer in order to cater to the individual child’s level and needs. The teacher can achieve this by:
a) Keeping and sharing records of the children’s development (PIES)
b) Keeping and sharing records of children with problems
c) Studying the children’s art pieces which reveals their interests and feelings d) Ensure that children’s observations are documented on a monthly basis
2. Be a facilitator in order to provide a conducive environment to encourage children in active learning. The teacher can achieve this by:
a) Providing activities and materials which maximize children’s learning and development
b) Interacting with the children on their learning experiences and observations c) Moving around to assist when necessary
d) Keeping up momentum with the children’s interest in the learning process e) Reinforce children on previous learning experiences
3. Be a planner in order to guide children towards planned goals and objectives so as to develop and achieve certain skills. The teacher can achieve this by:
a) Balancing teacher-directed and child-initiated activities
b) Planning age appropriate learning objectives
c) Selecting and making age appropriate teaching aids or materials to enhance learning and using them effectively
d) Using effective questioning techniques
e) Providing opportunities for children to be creative
4. Be a manager with effective classroom management skills by:
a) Managing children’s behaviour effectively and positively
b) Organising interesting and meaningful activities effectively
c) Managing smooth and orderly transition between activities
d) Establishing a conducive learning environment, supportive emotional climate and purposeful classroom displays
5. Be an administrator by :
a) Ensuring administrative works are completed on a daily basis such as :
Completing Communication Book/email/parent portal for all the children in the class
Completing journal (if applicable)
Ensuring class register is updated
Ensuring the items in the class (books, toys, tables, chairs) are arranged neatly at the end of the day
Reading and updating of the log book (in the event of any accident) daily
Reading and updating messages in Teachers’ Message Folder/Tuesday Memo (if applicable)
6. Be an effective engager with parents, peers and principal The teacher can achieve this by:
a) Fostering parents as partners in the education of their children
b) Discussing the child’s development and activities in the centre with the parents when the needs arises using different modes of communication
c) Educating parent of their role in developing the positive self-image in their children
d) Conducting PTC as determined by the Principal
e) Conducting Parents’ Day / Tea session
f) Being a good team player, supporting peers and principal
g) Assist in planning of Centre’s events, or any other duties assigned
h) Participating actively in Centre/Corporate Events
i) Maintaining open, regular/timely and accurate communication among the teachers
7. Be a good communicator by:
a) Having a fluent command of English/Mandarin – written and verbal
b) Giving clear explanations and directions
c) Communicating at children’s level of understanding
d) Listening attentively/actively to children
e) Encouraging children to talk and ask questions
f) Establishing rapport with children
g) Communicate effectively with parents
8. Maintain professionalism at all times by:
a) Maintaining strict confidentiality of the children/parents/staff
b) Sharing of information about child-related issues or problems with your direct supervisor, where appropriate
c) Taking pride in your personal grooming and adhere to dress code
d) Adhering to the code of conduct at all times
e) Performing any other ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned by the Principal from time to time
Must have either Certificate in Early Childhood or Diploma In Early Childhood – Teaching
Passionate about children and their development
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word
Good interpersonal and organization skills.
Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Able to communicate well with internal & external customer.
Good command of English or Mandarin – verbal and written
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
The CHINA-UNI LTD, established in Feb.19, 2013. Registered Address: Birmingham, United Kingdom, registered capital of 30 million pounds, Chinese company has 12 staffs, British company has 10 foreign staffs, they both providing you with the professional consultant & one-stopservice；
Main Scope of Services：
Study in China Project
Foreign teacher agency
Work & Travel Project
Why choose our company ?
1. We have worked in this field for more than 7 years, and we choose famous and good schools all over China.
2. We provide online support (Office Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday) for you all throughout the contract year. For any concerns, feel free to reach out to us, and we will try our best to help you communicate with the school.
3. We charge the school, thus our services are free.
4. We offer professional Working Visa Service
5. We offer 3 times free legal consultation services all throughout the contract year.
6 . visa consulting service.
7. Part time online class opportunity.
8. Optional: Social Gathering with all foreign teachers (organized trip every first Friday of the month) Food,Music&Drinks .
9. Career consultation service.
10. Airport transportation, apartment rental, airfare booking, traffic tickets, and utility bills (water, gas, electricity)
11.Optional: We email you tourism project monthly, you can choose to join .
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市万达广场