High School history teacher wanted , major in history/ Social Science
School name : Ningbo Binhai international school
Fields of Expertise: American Curriculum, AP, ELA
Located in beautiful and rapidly developing Meishan Harbor, Ningbo Binhai International Cooperative School (NBICS) is looking for high-quality and serious teachers to help build and strengthen our growing international program. Our first senior class graduated in 2016, and they were accepted by the likes of Emory University, UCLA, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of Washington, and others. We recently formed a diploma/sister-school relationship with a high school district in the U.S., and we will be working more closely with them to align on standards and curriculum. Current staff includes licensed American teachers as well as specialists from the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand. Previous experience teaching abroad is not necessary, but cultural open- mindedness and a passion for program-building are highly recommended. If you meet
our requirements and believe you would be a good fit for us, please send us an e-mail with your resume so we can schedule a Skype session and get to know you.
Beilun City is connected by Subway to Ningbo City, including Ningbo Airport and Ningbo Railway Station. From Ningbo Railway Station, it is a 1 hour bullet train to Hangzhou, and a 2 hour bullet train to Shanghai.
- Up to 20 teaching hours.
- Teachers are expected to design daily lessons aligned with curriculum learning objectives, as well as design quizzes, tests, and/or any other assessments.
- Prepare students for external examinations through intensive study sessions and mock examinations. Grade and keep accurate records of student work. Provide individual
feedback to students (and parents, if applicable).
- Provide help to students during mid-day breaks and evening study time to establish solid working relationships between students and teachers.
- Participate in faculty meetings, school events, and students activities. We welcome
candidates who are interested in starting any extra-curricular activities for students to resemble a “real” American learning context.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Native English Speakers from the United states, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Fluent English Speaker With a Relevant University Degree From the Above Countries Are Also
Welcome to Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Minimum 2 Years Professional Teaching Experience
- Preferably Teaching Certification/License with Endorsements in Content Area
- Familiarity with AP Program Standards (High School teachers)
-- Salary : 20,000-23,000 RMB monthly ( negotiable)（ 3241USD)
- During first two years, Automatic 9000 RMB Annual Promotion - All salaries are paid in local RMB currency
Housing Allowance (2,500 RMB), Stipend For Utilities (Beilun City)
- Flight Reimbursement Up to $1600 Annually
- School Will Handle and Reimburse Official Visa Processing, Residence Permits, and Foreign Expert Certification
- Free Child Tuition At Attached Kindergarten/Primary School
- Daily Transportation Between Apartment and School Provided
- Lunch Card For Cafeteria Meals and On-Campus Convenience Store Provided
- Private Health Insurance Provided
Xudashan Consulting Co.ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are recruiting native English speaker teachers for more than 200 schools in 51 cities around China ,we have been in the recruiting business for 11 years .
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: No,30 Wuyachang ,Suzhou,China