Position Title: Front office Supervisor
Reports to: Clinic Manager/General Manager
Subordinates: Front desk team (Receptionists/Cashiers)
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and patient satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to patients by providing accurate and timely information and services.
Ensure clinic charges are processed diligently to patient's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure Outstanding patient care at all times.
2. Ensure a professional image of the front desk team including cleanliness and tidiness of the front desk area (no food and snacks), no excessive use of smart phone for personal reasons, no public discussions of patent’s conditions, and no loud communications between colleagues.
3. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
4. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential patients and accepts patient’s appointments.
5. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding clinic information and services, doctor’s availability in Puxi and Pudong clinic as well as patient’s requests for medical services.
6. Plan and Supervise receptionists and cashier’s scheduling ensuring that the front desk is efficiently staffed to meet the daily business requirement.
7. Ensure that all team members adhere strictly to standard operating procedures.
8. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
9. Resolve patient issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of patient satisfaction and quality service.
10. To strictly allocate patients to doctors according to the company’s patient scheduling protocol.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially nursing, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and dental.
12. Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
13. Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for the management of the petty cash.
14. Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the patients.
15. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
16. Assist all departments in servicing the patients during high volume periods.
17. Always appoint an Acting Front Desk Supervisor during your absence from office.
18. As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
A positive attitude, good work ethics and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
Holder of a recognised university degree holder of any disciples. Graduates in the healthcare discipline will be an advantage.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in any service or hospitality establishment such as a hotel, tourist attraction, restaurants, hospitals or clinics. Experience in the Healthcare industry will be an advantage.
Global Health Care
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Medical Care/Healthcare/Public Health
GHC is one of the earliest foreign-owned and managed healthcare companies to set foot in China. Established in Shanghai since 2005, GHC is premier one stop medical centre offering a range of comprehensive medical services including General Practice/Family Medicine, Specialist Services, Health Screening, Dental Services as well as in-house Radiology and Laboratory services.
GHC has two medical centres conveniently located in the heart of Shanghai city near Jing’an Temple along Nanjing Road, and in the Shanghai World Financial Centre in Pudong’s Lujiazui financial district. Passionately committed to providing the highest quality patient care and service to the expatriate and local community in Shanghai, GHC’s medical centres are opened every day of the year including weekends and public holidays
GHC is also on the medical panel of many established insurance companies with direct billing facilities offering hassle free billing experiences for GHC’s patients.
- Current Location: Shanghai China