Key Role Responsibilities:
• Student Age Range: 3-12
• Class size: 6 students maximum
• Collaborate with different departments and coworkers of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Prepare suitable lesson plans for the appropriate level.
• Able to effectively manage the classroom.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methodology effective in meeting students’ various needs.
• Provide students with regular feedback.
• Maintaining communications with students’ parents regarding their homework and quiz grades.
• Participate in department meetings, training, and marketing activities
Mandatory Work Schedule:
• Maximum 60 teaching hours per month.
• 2 weekdays off
Preferred Candidate Background:
• Native English speaker only
• Bachelor of Arts in English with one year minimum kindergarten teaching experience
• Elementary school or training center experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
• Work and housing permits are provided.
• Visa preparation costs to be reimbursed
• Annual insurance
• Paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, and marriage leave.
• Professional training as well as ongoing training to improve teaching ability.
• Pick up and accommodation upon arrival.
• Attendance bonus.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
As every building requires a Cornerstone, we believe the Cornerstone of every great company is the people. Companies in China consistently cite their limitations to growth lies in their ability to attract and retain talent. Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) was established by a group of senior recruitment executives and consultants, based in China, that wanted to provide market leading solutions to China’s talent shortage
CGP is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. CGP provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions. These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/ outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 上海市黄浦区西藏中路268号来福士办公楼1105室 200001