We have a number of English language Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Youtube focused research projects open NOW in our Beijing office, near to Dongzhimen subway station. Likely an initial 3 month project (full-time or part-time), this may develop into further projects or a full-time positions.
You should be:
1. Expatriate or local Chinese with fluent English
2. A logical thinker and good problem solver
3. Experienced with database software such as Access
4. Familiar with data analysis / data science techniques (preferred)
5. Familiar with one or more social networks as a user (preferred)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Carrboro, NC, we are a leading innovator at the intersection of social data and local consumer profiling. Years of profiling iteration have given us unparalleled insight into the lives of some 300 million local consumers, supported by methodologies and specialized know-how from the realms of big data, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, entity identification, image analysis and network theory. Our team of developers and data scientists is lead by cofounders Paul Hallett and Nick Fletcher, both mathematicians with deep experience developing models that make demographic and psychographic predictions based on multiple data signals. Our passion is turning this experience and deep knowledge into actionable insight for our clients and partners.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: donhsishitiao