Bachelor degree or above.
5-10 years’ experience in mangerment.
Strong project management skills.
Strong ability of organization and coordination.
English is a must and Chinese speaking if preferable
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains customers visit schedule and make necessary arrangements.
• Entertain customers during their visits.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Ecico group is a big family including Ecico Fashion, Ecico Accessories, Ecico Far East.
In order to provide the best service in the market we install a company culture based on providing the highest degree of service and reliability. Furthermore, our staff aim to attain the most competitive price points available and the most appropriate delivery times for our customers. This philosophy allows our clients to manage their operations efficiently in the ever changing global environment.
We, hope that through our inspection services, through every defect we find and correct, by our day-to-day reliability, fairness and hard work, we can attract the attention of manufacturers, buyers and sellers of quality products, and make “Made in China” mean “Well Made in China”.
We offer attractive remuneration package and career prospects plus company welfare. Welcome aboard！
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 广州市越秀区沿江中路299号银海大厦19楼