1. This position is to teach in a all English program for a bilingual kindergarten in Xiamen City.
2. Full time job, from Monday to Friday, 8:00-12:00, 2:30-5:30.
3. There will be TWO HOMEROOM FOREIGN TEACHERS sharing the workload, as opposed to one homeroom foreign teacher.
1. Loves children.
2. Has experience as a teacher (back ground in EARLY EDUCATION yields higher offer).
3. Applicant must qualify for a Z visa (native English speaker, BA degree), or is currently holding a work permit and can transfer.
1. Yearly travel reimbursement at 5000RMB.
2. Single person apartment provided, or subsidy at 1500RMB/month.
3. Paid Summer and Winter vacations at six weeks a year.
4. All other Chinese national holidays with salary.
5. Employer liability insurance.
Cambridge red oak bilingual kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Founded in 2001, Cambridge Red Oak has become one of the most well known bilingual kindergartens in Fujian, China. Dedicated to excellence, the brand has established itself as one of the leaders in early childhood education. As of February 2016, our headquarters—Red Oak Information Advisory Service officially manages sixteen kindergartens across the country, including cities such as Xiamen, Fuzhou, Xi'an, and Shantou. It also has a multinational staff of over a thousand employees.
- Current Location: Xiamen China
- Address: Unit104, 566 Jiahe Road, Huli District, Xiamen