Candidates sought for highly competitive expat teaching position at a reputable international department of leading high school in downtown Wuhan. Will work as member of pioneering educational group (20+ years track record in China) with excellent career development opportunities.
Native English speaker;
Two years previous teaching experience required in related subject, with record of student achievement in these subjects;
Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration preferred;
Willingness to teach students of all levels from Grades 10 to 12;
Innovative teaching approach, with passion for teaching and polished communication skills;
TESOL or TEFL certificate strongly preferred.
Teaching AS Economics and AP Microeconomics;
Teaching International High School curriculum Business Studies and Communications courses;
- Coordinating the courses and exams with academic coordinators (20 periods of classes per week as per contract);
- Leading students in Project-Based Learning modules;
- Coaching students in extracurricular business competitions;
- Actively participating in academic research and training sessions;
- Attending marketing and promotional teaching events on occasional basis as required;
Working Place: International Department of Wuhan No.6 High School
No64, Qiuchang Road, Jiang’an District, Wuhan, China
Wuhan Kaibo Education & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Wuhan Kaibo Education & Technology Co., Ltd.is a branch of Cogdel Education Group which is located in Chengdu, China. In the fall of 2013, Wuhan Kaibo Education & Technology Co., Ltd.cooperated with Wuhan No.6 High School and International Dept.of Wuhan No.6 was founded . The Department enables students to participate in college-level courses with standardized exams through one of two paths, the AP Program and US-Sino Pathway Program. Instructors come from a variety of regions in addition to China, including United States, United Kingdom, and Southeast Asia. 77% of the International Department faculty has a Master’s degree and 100% of all courses are taught by teachers who are certified in their subject area. All English instructors have official CELTA and/or TESOL certifications. The international curriculum students and full-time faculty ratio is 5:1, with the average class size being 18 students.
- Current Location: Wuhan China
- Address: No.64 Qiuchang Road, Jiang’an District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China