The JDKD brand was established in 2015 and there are currently six international kindergartens in Chongqing. JDKD kindergarten owns a high reputation in Chongqing and has a great team of about 20 international teachers. We provide high quality immersion English courses, sport courses and art courses for our children. Enthusiastic and experienced teachers are very welcomed to join us.
1) We can handle legal Z work visa for you and we pay for your visa application fees.
2) We offer housing allowance of 2,000 RMB per month.
3) We offer holiday allowance of 3,000—5,000 RMB per month.
4) We offer a ticket subsidy of 3,000 RMB per semester.
5) You can take three delicious meals for free during workdays in Kindergarten.
1) Position: JDKD International Kindergarten teacher (Students aged 2 - 6).
2) Language: Fluent in spoken and written English,native speaker are preferred.
3) Educational background: Bachelor degree or above. Requires Education, Linguistics, Intercultural communication or other related majors.
4) Certificate: TEFL\TESOL\CELTA.
5) Experience: more than 1 year teaching young kids English.
6) Talents: music, instruments, sports, painting or theatre etc.
1) Prepare the activity/weekly plans and the monthly review.
2) Organize and lead the large group and small group activities with children such as English lessons and English area activities.
3) Monitor, observe, and document children’s English language learning and development according to the JDKD Observation Guidelines.
4) Co-teach with the classroom teachers and actively participate in the co-planning and co-evaluation.
5) Participate in the school-related marketing activities and other special events.
6) Communicate and consult with Parents openly and willingly.
7) Attend and participate in staff meetings and team meetings.
8) Suggest multi-cultural activities for children and their families.
9) Be responsible for enhancing the Kindergarten’s English environment.
10) Establish harmonious relationship with all the Kindergarten staff.
11) Attend and participate in post-observation reflection conference, staff meetings and team meetings.
12) Attend and participate in the trainings.
JDKD International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Introducing JDKD International Kindergarten
JDKD Kindergarten was founded in 2015 and we have opened five kindergartens in the following year. Our first kindergarten will open in September 2016. It is a three-stories kindergarten building located at the heart of Huabanli complex in Yangjiaping, Chongqing. Two more kindergartens are under construction and will be in operation in March 2018 as well. We are looking for loving and responsible international teachers to join our team!
1）At JDKD, you will receive salary starting from 12,000 RMB a month depending on your experience and certifications. (In Chongqing,the purchase power of 12,000 RMB is larger than equivalent US dollar in America; given a plate of egg fried rice is about 10 RMB.)
2)We provide legal Z work visa and your visa application fees will be reimbursed when you arrive.
3)A 40 hour online TEFL certificate will be provided for teachers who don’t have a teaching certificate.
4)The company also provides free housing. Three meals are provided during workdays and Chinese public holidays are also paid days-off.
5) Health insurance will also be provided by the company.
6)Teachers will get 3000 RMB flight allowance at each semester end before winter/summer holiday and each school break is one month long.
1)Position: JDKD International Kindergarten teacher (Students aged 2 - 6)
2)Requirements:Fluent English (Passport from US\UK\CAN\AUS\NZ \Eire )
3) Bachelor degree or above.
4） Love children, have a passion for early education.
5） Experience with teaching young kids is strongly preferred.
6） Talents like instruments, painting and dancing are strongly preferred.
1)Following the kindergarten’s curriculum to teach classes.
2) Facilitating testing during the course, including creating student portfolios and recording irregular behaviors.
3) Working and collaborating daily with your co-teacher, team of local teachers, and management team to discuss progress and ongoing lessons.
4) Planning activities for monthly events like h parties.
5) Following the kindergarten’s regulations and code of conduct.
Location • Huabanli campus: 9 Huabanli road, Jiulongpo, Chongqing.
6) Aishangli campus: 119 Shipingqiao main street, Jiulongpo, Chongqing.
7) Guanlan campus: Guanlan complex, Xingai street, Jiangbei, Chongqing.
- Current Location: Chongqing China
- Address: 8thfloor, Huayu North City business strreet, Taishan Avenue East, Yubei, Chongqing