Job title: English Teacher;
• You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
• You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
• Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
• Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
• The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
• You will be provided with:
o Professional training
o Academic training
o Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
o Teaching materials and resources
o Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
o Part time opportunities for additional income.
1. Basic salary: 16,000-19000 RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus：up 15000 RMB
b. Bonus for new teachers: up to 5000 RMB
c. Overtime pay: up to 2000 RMB/month
d. Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB
e. Bonus for enrollment: up to 1500RMB/ month
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance；2000 RMB/month
b. Flight allowance；6000 RMB
c. Sign-in allowance；6000 RMB
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor's or above;
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
i2(International Insititute of Education)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
In 2011, i2 International Institute of Education was established in Chengdu. Started our dream in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
Our first core value is to maintain ongoing improvement to our teaching quality, to ensure the English speaking competence and effectiveness of each i2 student. All i2 members firmly follow our vision “leading the way in education for our youth” and mission “cultivating the next generations of the world” and contribute to the society.
In past years, we launched the i2 public service program, which is named “The power of 1%” and execute our social responsibility. And in order to provide multi-course to customers, i2 developed “foreign teacher only” PE and arts courses & overseas programs. Not only classes operated in i2, we also started collaboration with public schools and introduced i2 courses to public schools. In 2018, i2 was authorized by SAFEA to organize the training program of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China (TEFL in China).
i2 has over 90 campuses across 18 cities in China, with 28 in our flagship city, Chengdu, alone. i2 now has nearly two thousand employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: New Century Global Center E5 Room 0615. 1700Tianfu North Avenue High-tech Zone, Chengdu City