• Teach AP Language & Composition and World History at an international program in a public school;
• Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements;
• Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed;
• Report student performance in a timely manner;
• Provide needed guidance to students and parents.
• Organize student activities;
• Guide students throughout independent research projects.
• Strong education background, BA degree at minimum
• Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials (AP curriculum teaching experience)
• Two years verifiable teaching-related work experience in any field (a governmental stipulation for work visas)
• Cross-cultural awareness
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary (between 17,000 and 30,000 RMB per month) depending on experience and education
• Maximum 20 class periods per week
• Free furnished western style apartment (or housing allowance)
• International airfare allowance and no visa worries
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar can be over 45 days not including summer break, giving you plenty of time to travel around China and surrounding countries)
• Professional development opportunities
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China