The FG Academy is looking for Full-time Humanities (Geography,English Literature, History, Social Science, )Tutors at least 2 subjects you can teach!
The FG Academy is one of China’s premier educational institutes with a clear mandate to help students realise their full academic potential and nurture their thirst for learning in Beijing. Students are taught according to the British Curriculum and complete iGCSE and A Level / IB examinations. The teaching faculty are world class and represent the best of the best from the nation’s top Russell Group universities. Also FG Academy believes every teacher has more to offer than the traditional curriculum based knowledge, hence it’s developing a platform to connect teachers with students and schools, we believe knowledge can bring unlimited opportunities.
For Full-time Tutor at the FG Academy you will receive:
- RMB22000 - 25000 basic salary (before tax) depending on the experience
- RMB3000 housing allowance
- Bonus for extra teaching hours
- 55 compulsory teaching hours per month
- Workmates with G5 education background
- RMB 6K annually for the round-trip flight reimbursement
- Free meals at work
- 2 off days per week, 11 national days and 5 annual leave days.
- Visa help
- Team building Activities
As a Geography tutor you will be expected to:
- Be enthusiastic about Humanities and confident to teach at least 2 subjects such as Geography, History or English Literature etc. at an A Level /GCSE standard
- Be able to sign a 2 year contract will be preferred
- Possess a recent DBS/CRB check
For Part-time Humanities Tutor at the FG Academy you will receive:
-RMB300-400 per hour for one on one lesson you’ve taught depending on the experience, higher fee for small group lesson.
- face to face teaching is preferred
- be able to teach on weekends will be preferred
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator with a talent for explaining difficult subject-related concepts
- Have 1 years’ teaching experience in British/international schools
- Provide consultancy services to students applying for top British schools or universities.
- Represent the academy in marketing events, talk to perspective parents and students
- Design training projects for external teachers facilitating curriculum and teaching practice
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The FG Academy is one of China’s premier educational institutes with a clear mandate to help students realise their full academic potential and nurture their thirst for learning. Students are taught according to the British Curriculum and complete IGCSE and A Level examinations. The teaching faculty are world class and represent the best of the best from the nation’s top Russell Group universities.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 275A,He Gezhuang, Ma Quan Ying Station, Line 15, Chao Yang District.