【School Type】:Public school
【Location】Quanzhou City, Fujian Province
【Age group】High school students
* From these native English-speaking countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa matching Chinese visa policy
* At least 2 years working experiences
* TESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA and any other teaching related certifications receive priority
* No criminal record
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Start from November 2019
【SALARY & BENEFITS】:
* 13,000-17,000 RMB/M based on experience and qualification
* Free apartment or housing allowance
* Work visa fees covered by us
* Health insurance provided
* Monday to Friday work, Saturday and Sunday off except for special school events or makeup days
* Oral English class;
* Follow textbook, infuse personal ideas to keep the class interesting.
* Teaching hours will be less than 24 periods per week including some activities, English corner and electives. NO OFFICE HOURS.
* Teacher who has special skill is preferred.
Please provide both your CV and 1~2 mins Video demo as preliminary interview.
(The short video is important to show your manner, character and accent)
Wanfu International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
WanFu International Education Institution has been supplying English education to schools all over China. We are a fully licensed company with foreign expert certificate and education licenses, providing legal visas for all our teachers and creating a totally safe environment for our teachers.
Our global staff is highly motivated and makes an extraordinary effort to offer the best service before, during, as well as after your program. At different cities in China where we offer our programs our local staff members will make sure that our participants are satisfied, offering ongoing support and advice, and of course arranging many free time activities that makes our education consultant organization so special.
- Current Location: Quanzhou China
- Address: Area H, First floor, Annex building of QuanZhou Evening News, No.82 Citong South Road, Fengze District, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province