1. Copy creation
• Craft compelling short- and long-form copy across all mediums — brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas for advertisements, publications, articles, website, blog posts, emails, newsletters, social media, and other promotional materials.
• Ensure that all copy stays consistent with the established voice of our brand, compelling readers to interact with Alibaba.com and continue taking next steps.
2. Ensure consistency in messaging across all platforms
• Partner with Ops, Marketing, Sales, Product, UX, Content, Creative, and any team that needs messaging and content.
• Maintain a consistent brand voice across all marketing channels spanning site copy, marketing campaigns, social media, digital media campaigns, sales material, and product descriptions.
3. Improve engagement, retention, and acquisition through a focus on data, research, and results
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of consumer profiles and messaging strategy within the company, industry, and marketing/creative field.
• Understand Alibaba.com’s specific consumer profiles; actively participate in research and collect data that informs messaging strategies.
4. Assist in special projects as needed, including and not limited to…
• Strategy and creative brainstorms
• Campaigns execution and operations
• Step outside your role as necessary
• English native speaker, with 2-3 years of experience producing copy for marketing and/or external communication purposes
• Knows how to use different types of research (user, market, business, etc.) to inform writing
• Experience working on a cross-functional team including marketing, PR, product, UX, research, and/or engineering
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications writing required
• Experience writing for localization/translation
• Experience writing for B2B
• Experience working with a cross-border, global team
• Corporate, start-up, and/or consulting experience
Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦