• Where demand dictates, give up to 30 hours total of face to face or online classes to clients under a BE Team Premium contract. Act on instructions of what to teach after liaising with the consultant responsible for the student (how you deliver the content of these classes is at your discretion as long as key progression points met).
• In quieter times, be prepared to give classes to other contracted BE students and/or students taking TE classes.
• Projects ranging from resource compiling to writing articles for school’s guide magazines or other unspecified projects expected when the month’s teaching schedule is considerably lighter.
• Reports and lesson planning will account for all other available time on the job, to be submitted to deadlines and via correct channels.
• Attend training in SH as and when required (normally once a year).
• Identify ways to correct student progression if previous methods aren’t producing results.
• Be acutely aware of student’s schedules in terms of their exam dates and trips to the UK for assessment days etc.
• The job may require giving presentations on the UK boarding school system to our business partners to help with BE brand awareness and client network.
• Contribute to school’s guide magazines offering insight on various aspects of succeeding in the UK independent sector, pitfalls of application procedures etc, arranging spreadsheets of school data and ranking.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
BE Education was founded in 2003, The Headquarter is located in Shanghai, and there are branches in Beijing, Chengdu and Shenzhen. We have more than 100 excellent and talented employees.
BE offers a suite of programs, all of which share the same core values of integrity, expertise, and aspiration for excellence. Our programs are designed to complement each other and focus on offering ways for Chinese students to access international education.
Education Consulting and Summer Programs
BE Education Consulting helps students access to top international schools abroad. In addition, BE Education Consulting provides ancillary services, including student assessment, personal statement counseling, and progress tracking. BE operates proprietary summer programs which are hosted at top schools, colleges, and universities, including Harvard, MIT, Eton College, and Charterhouse.
Oxford International Colleges of China
BE develops and manages Oxford International Colleges of China (OIC). These exclusive English-language boarding high schools are aimed at Chinese nationals.
OIC offers a rigorous British A-levels curriculum and aims to place graduates into top English-language universities throughout the world. OIC immerses students in international education and prepares them for life overseas.
BE has the cooperation with Hurun with the international education guides that are considered to be the authoritative source for information about foreign schools, colleges, and universit
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suite 02A-05, 9/F, Yueda 889 Center, 1111 Changshou Road, Shanghai, 200042, China