- We are recruiting graduates from American universities seeking a career in international education. Job candidates should be self-starters who are passionate, motivated, and enthusiastic about working closely with bright, local students. Your contributions will directly impact their readiness to succeed academically and socially in the college environment.
- For this role, you will contribute to the design and implementation of various educational programs, seminars, workshops, and curricula for our students. In addition, you will have the chance to serve as a college counselor and mentor students in a one-on-one setting.
- As a fast-growing start-up, our company provides an entrepreneurial platform to push innovative educational projects in China. We support and encourage our staff to participate in career development opportunities. Outstanding performers have the chance to rise to a management position.
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, performance-based bonus, generous vacation allowance, and a stipend towards health insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top U.S College, University, or Liberal Arts School.
- Openness to travel and work around China, like Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan.
- Native-level English fluency.
- Proficiency in Chinese preferred, but not required.
- Strong writing skills, although candidates from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong deadline management skills.
- Passion for higher education, writing, mentorship, and tutoring preferred.
- Relevant experience working in international education preferred.
Shanghai Caidu Culture Communication Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Catalyst Education's Chinese name (Hunpu) utilises the Chinese characters for uncut jade and unrefined gold. A student with such unadulterated talents is ready to be moulded into something great – something that maximizes potential while being encouraged to “keep real”. Catalyst assists students in their educational transformation through a smooth journey of self-discovery.
Catalyst Education was established in Shanghai in 2014 and has since expanded to Guangzhou and Wuhan. Catalyst’s senior partners have more than ten years of experience in admissions consulting and are intimately familiar with the dynamics of applying to university abroad. Our consultants are repositories of educational facts and figures. They delve deeply into their students’ personalities and histories to develop their hidden talents. They then use their considerable imaginative abilities to assist students in creating brilliant application essays. All our study abroad consultants have graduated from America’s top universities and have helped over 500 students successfully matriculate at their dream schools. In the 2019 application season, 40% of our students were accepted at one of US News and World Reports top 20 American universities, and 85% at America’s top 30. Since 2015, over 80% of Catalyst students were admitted to top 30 universities.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No. 588, East Yanan Road, Huangpu District