Role: Admission Officer
Accountable to: Marketing Centre of Shanghai Yijin Education Group
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies and perform preliminary review of applications as appropriate.
- Prepare, review and summarize various admissions reports and documents, draft background documents, and incoming and outgoing communication as necessary.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors, answer phone calls and respond to emails from applicants and partner organizations. Set up appointments for prospective parents.
- Create a positive first impression to potential families when a potential student/parent is considering CAVC.
- Provide assistance in admissions quota management.
- Prepare brochures, mailings, and other publications for use in the correspondence of prospective students.
- Give presentations to introduce CAVC Shanghai/Changzhou/Pinghu Campus.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A level of education with a general knowledge to respond to questions from parents.
· Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel) and use of other office equipment.
· Ability to work with others and independently.
· Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
· Working experience in an educational environment preferred but not essential.
· Attention to detail; good organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
· Open minded with good working attitude essential
· B.A. or higher is required.
· The position involves business traveling to Changzhou and Pinghu.
Shanghai YiJin Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai YI JIN Education InformationConsultation Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009，which is one of thebiggest education group in Shanghai.
YIJIN provides high quality education courses and professional educationinformation consulting solutions to the users in Shanghai and the easternregion of China. Since its establishment, YI JIN has been adhering to the ideaof Study for Future, Teach for Knowledge, and committing to build theintegration of international education group.
To let users enjoy the experiencefor the purpose of high quality education course, YI JIN develops innovation,forges ahead, and renders the contribution for the progress and development ofChina's education industry as well as making the high quality internationaleducation take root in China.
Yijin Education Group brand including CAVC Shanghai and Changzhou Campus, Lucton Kindergarten Shanghai, Thetford PrepSchool Shanghai, LeaderKids NurseryInstitution, Further Education Group & Suctone IT Consultation branch.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 4-5F, Building No.6 ,Lane 200 YunXin Road, JingAn District, Shanghai, China