Location: Wenjiang district, Chengdu city, Sichuan province in southwest China
1. Full Time: Monday-Friday, at most 26 teaching periods/week, 45 minutes/period.
2. Position: Oral English teacher for a private K-12 school. Students age 6-12 years old.
3. To prepare curriculum and organize effective class activities
4. Start time: Mid February, 1 year contract.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
1. Salary: RMB￥15,000-20,000/working month. Holiday allowance for the winter and summer vacation.
2. Free fully furnished apartment with internet connection, bathroom, washing machine and refrigerator.
3. Airfare allowance.
4. Work Visa support
6. Life assistant
One of the best private schools in the city.
Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, is the hometown of giant panda, and features longstanding history and civilization. It is also a hot destination as the trailhead for Tibet, and known for its spicy food, spots of World Cultural Heritages, amazing mountains and waters. Numerous historical and cultural sites also add charms to a Chengdu trip.
EachFuture Cultural Network
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
EachFuture Cultural Network (EFCN) is registered in California. The mission of EachFuture is to promote cultural exchange between the US and China through youth exchange. We recruit and send qualified Chinese teachers and students to participate various Exchange Visitor programs and other programs, including the Summer Work and Travel program, Academic Year program, Internship and Trainee program, Teaching Assistant program and short term program. Each year, EachFuture welcomes more than 1200 participants to the US.
We also recruit professional American academic teachers for our cooperating US-curriculum classes in various cities of China, including Harbin, Zhanjiang, Xi'an, etc.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: A705 Guanghua Tower, No.8 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100026