Location: Harbin, capital city of Heilongjiang province
1.Full Time: 20 teaching periods/week, 40 mins/period.
2. Students age: 16-18 years old high school students. 20 students/class.
3.To prepare curriculum and organize effective class activities
4. Start ASAP.
5. English teacher of the school's US curriculum class.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate;
3. Two or more years teaching experience at junior high or high school level preferred;
4. Native speaker.
1. Salary: RMB￥15,000/month. 10 months/year.
2. Free furnished apartment with internet.
3. Airfare allowance: RMB￥8,000 for one year's contract.
5. Life assistant.
6. Work visa.
Founded: 1963 Classes: 60
Students: 2640 Grades: 10 -12
Harbin is the capital and largest city of Heilongjiang province in Northeast China, as well as the 10th most populous city nationally. According to the 2010 census, the city’s urban area has 5,878,939 inhabitants. Harbin serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural and communication hub in the northeast.
Harbin is notable for its beautiful ice sculptures in winter and its Russian legacy. Snow carving and ice and snow recreations are world famous. The "Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival" is one of the four largest ice and snow festivals in the world. As the most popular tourist city in Northern China, there are lots of cultural activities all over the year. Harbin beer is the top 3 brand in China.
EachFuture Cultural Network
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
EachFuture Cultural Network (EFCN) is registered in California. The mission of EachFuture is to promote cultural exchange between the US and China through youth exchange. We recruit and send qualified Chinese teachers and students to participate various Exchange Visitor programs and other programs, including the Summer Work and Travel program, Academic Year program, Internship and Trainee program, Teaching Assistant program and short term program. Each year, EachFuture welcomes more than 1200 participants to the US.
We also recruit professional American academic teachers for our cooperating US-curriculum classes in various cities of China, including Harbin, Zhanjiang, Xi'an, etc.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: A705 Guanghua Tower, No.8 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100026