- love teaching and working with kids between 3 and 12 years old;
- have over 1 year of teaching experience;
- want to live in Shanghai for at least one year;
- are from English-speaking countries;
- hold a TEFL/ TESOL certificate;
- are willing to commit to a 1-year contract;
We'd like to invite you to join us in I-Shine English.
We will offer you:
- 15000-20000 RMB per month; depending on teaching experience, qualifications and workload.
- paid holidays, commercial medical insurance and other benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- conducting teaching activities, including normal classes, demo classes, activity curricula.
- making lesson preparation, including teaching plans, class plans, notes for parents.
- participating in school activities.
- other tasks assigned by Education Supervisor.
More position information:
- 5 working days per week, 2 days off from Monday to Friday
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours
- Student age: young learners between 3 and 12 years old
- Class size: 8-10 students in one class
No. 1949 YuQiao Road, Pudong New District (Yuqiao Station of Line 11)
No. 3366 CaoBao Road, Minhang District (Qibao Station of Line 9)
I-Shine English Language Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
I-Shine English, originated from Taiwan, is operated based on its core values: “Love for children”, “High teaching Proficiency” and “Edginess”. Adopting the teaching method of Cambridge, Oxford and Edinburgh University, our goal is to build a customized English learning program for China’s next generation. I-Shine has been covered by several leading International Media, such as “Business Weekly”.
I-Shine English provides a comprehensive teaching service for learners aging from 3 to 18 years old. We are aiming at stimulating the whole-language development for young learners and cultivating high language competence for school-age learners. For learners over 12 years old, we also offer customized training for SSAT, SAT and other standardized exams and consulting services for school application.
We firmly believe that “People” is the most valuable asset of an enterprise; therefore, quality teaching relies on quality teachers.
What we are offering is not just a job. We offer a stage for you to show your true talent here. Join us and work with the young talents from all over the world! You will receive comprehensive on-job training, including opportunities to travel overseas for training.
Join us now and seize the chance to work in an internationalized environment!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 205，No.8 Lane 999,DongXiu Road,Pudong New District,Shanghai ,China