HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest quality control organizations providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With a young and dynamic workforce of more than 500 people, operating in over 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for growth in many regions worldwide, especially in South Asia and Asia Pacific.
Marketing Content Manager
Shenzhen | Fuzhou | Shanghai
Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Marketing Content Manager to work together with various internal and external teams including technical, sales and marketing to help manage content strategy, create certain content, manage content creation by internal and external teams and manage the channel distribution of content. The marketing content manager will be responsible for managing the content calendar and delivering, on time and as needed. They will need to have experience with copywriting or content creation, preferably experience with content strategy, including experience and understanding of marketing in the B2B Industry. Knowledge of how content marketing and keywords | SEO/SEM works is necessary and knowledge of the quality control Industry is a plus.
1. Manage content strategy including managing the content calendar for related campaigns across various regions
2. Support, create where needed and work with internal/external marketing teams to create and deliver all content needed across online and offline for marketing activities/campaigns
3. Measure, report and optimize marketing campaigns across channels as needed
4. Work with our internal marketing team and partners to optimize content, using keyword and customer research etc.
5. Work with design to make content presentable, and adhere to Brand guidelines, to create a consistent Brand image across all channels.
6. Be able to work across cultures and time zones to communicate content strategy and deliver content to various marketing teams in Vietnam, India and Russia for translation by local teams.
7. Work with local teams to co create and share content between different channels and regions where needed.
8. Work together with local marketing managers to make sure they are managing content and campaigns as needed.
9. Work with local marketing agencies and internal teams across regions when needed, to coordinate content, influencer campaigns and report measurables.
10. Be constantly thinking about how we can expand our Brand awareness, Brand reach, engagement and conversions for organic and paid content marketing.
11. Stay current with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing etc.
12. Be able to research online or using a research company for such things as: competitor campaigns, trends, new opportunities, etc.
1. BA/BS in Marketing and/or in similar field and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Knowledge of content strategy (in B2B) as well as comfort with research and copywriting/writing.
3. Be familiar with and have an understanding of the marketing landscape, including paid, owned and earned media and how content fits into this overall.
3. Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate across cultures and departments.
4. Native level fluency in English
5. Broad understanding of global markets
Salary: 216,000 to 264,000 RMB | £23,800 to £29,000 Annual
All qualified and interested applicants, please forward your resume with expected salary and availability information to us. We sincerely appreciate all applications; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
HQTS Group Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Testing/Certification
HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest quality control organizations providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With more than 500 people and operations in 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for aggressive growth in many regions worldwide. We are specifically seeking native speakers from Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Russia.
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China
- Address: 3/F, 152# North Jianxin Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China