1. At least 8 years’ experience in school management,
2. Master’s degree in Education, teaching qualification certification
3. Love education, able to deal with day-to-day school affairs and a variety of unexpected situations. Compliance with educational bureau inspections.
4. Native English speakers from Canada, the UK, or the US preferred. Able to speak Chinese is a bonus.
Housing subsidy, medical insurance, air ticket reimbursement, performance bonuses, position bonus, free lunch, shuttle bus provided
Living Word China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Living Word Shanghai prepares students to flourish both academically and socially in overseas universities. In addition to the traditional core classes of any American system, Living Word also provides TOEFL and SAT prep classes in addition to several after-school programs and extracurricular activities.
Grades 5 to 12 are instructed with fewer than 25 students per classroom, The academic calendar closely tracks that of the US system, with two semesters per year.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.688 Jiyou Road, Huacao Town,Minhang District, Shanghai 201107, China