1. Responsible for the operation of overseas SNS platforms (Youtube, facebook);
2. Responsible for the writing of new media and social media content, collecting online users' feedback, and connection between new media platforms and the company platform;
3. Plan for activities on the new media platforms, optimize scheduling strategies, and increase users' activity;
4. Regularly analyze the data of the new media platform, conduct competition research, and optimize the operating strategy;
1. Excellent English literacy, high-quality English copywriting, and overseas study experience is preferred.
2. Daily use of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
3. Strong strategic consciousness, good planning ability, and personal perspectives on new media planning;
4. Extensive knowledge of popular films and television plays, loving of chasing stars/plays/movies is preferred.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Launched on April 22, 2010, iQIYI is known for its high standards for quality, as well as its youthful and stylish branding. iQIYI has since achieved worldwide popularity and built up a massive userbase, allowing the company to constantly innovate across all areas of its business: technology, content, marketing and product development.
iQIYI listed on NASDAQ on March 29, 2018, with the ticker symbol of “IQ”. The company’s comprehensive entertainment ecosystem provides users with services such as e-commerce, comics, literature, online games, ticket sales and short videos. We have a diversified business model, and are leading power in China’s online video industry.
To Become a Technology-based Entertainment Giant
Quality Youth Style
Keep it Simple
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: IQIYI innovation building, 2 haidian north 1st street, haidian district, Beijing