- Teaching students above 3-10 years old
- Motivate and encourage students in continuous learning;
- Give students some expansion knowledge, such as culture in different countries;
- Demo class & Oral Test for potential client (if needed);
- Feedback the students’ learning on time according to school’s requirement;
- Other teaching-relative assignments.
Salary: depending on certification / experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Native Speaker / TESOL certification or BA degree;
- Knowledge in pedagogy and teaching methodology;
- Sense of responsibility for students;
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport quickly;
- Ability and skills in activating class atmosphere.
Xi'an Urban English Cultural Diffusion Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
As a time-honored historical and cultural city, Xi'an has been regarded as one of the four greatest cities of the ancient world. In addition, with the longest history and most influence among its Chinese counterparts, Xi'an has been reputed as the cradle of Chinese people and civilization, as well as the representative of Chinese culture.
Xi'an was built 3,100 years ago and had been made the capital city for 1,200 years extending its influence through 13 dynasties. Xi'an has a wealth of historical sites and relics to visit and see. It is a great place to introduce yourself to Chinese history.
The city's most famous site is the Terracotta Army, one of the “eight wonders of the world” fully represents the profound historical and cultural deposit of Xi'an. There are many other famous historical interests here, such as the Greater Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower.
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: Gao Xin Lu, High-Tech Zone, Xi’an Shanxi PR China